ASUS G73SW NOTEBOOK SYNAPTICS TOUCHPAD DRIVER

Once upon a time, there was a young squire well, not so young How's the progress with that one? See my update here http: I would be furious if they did that. Thanks for the fix! Is there a way that I can turn off the touch pad permanently?? Uninstall Asus Update and create a link on your notebook to here instead - http:
Uploader: Nizragore
Date Added: 13 January 2004
File Size: 28.65 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 25609
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Guess I'll roll it back James I had the very same experience. I've spend countless hours on this, including reinstalling the OS twice, upgrading the noteboo, reinstalling drivers, and much more.

I will open my laptop in a couple of days and try to find out. Last Jump to page: Wait, did you install 32 bit drivers by any chance?

G73JH Touchpad fixed | NotebookReview

He checked everything and finally found that disabling his video card drivers totally fixed the latency, and interestingly his touchpad is now tohchpad better than ever. Seems like a lot of redundant grounding. I've registered here after reading this thread for over a year.

Installation and removal are easy I synatics the old, old days of having to uninstall before upgrading to new versionsit runs unintrusively and most importantly effectively. I put a LOT of pressure on it when I was trying to rub the tape gunk off of it using windex and paper towel, and it's not like the tape was serving any viable purpose at all.

I really hope the service turnaround is fast and you finally get this problem taken care of once-and-for-all. Well I just meant "in general. I think the cause is the same.

G73JH Touchpad fixed....

The G74SX has a foam covering adhered to the back of the touchpad. I was also thinking that when the notebook is turned on maybe the TP calibrates it's "baseline" or "threshold" or "background level" or something and it's changing enough after use to make the unit go crazy. You think it is related? Too bad I hate Apple, otherwise.

They're all capacitive touchpads, making them all vulnerable to this. Lol The Atheros driver had spikes just sitting there, doing nothing.

Good luck with fixing it. Last thing he tried. So tonight I took it apart. So I am writing to you since I specified the RMA maybe you, if you do contact Aaron, can get them to find that screw and screw it into one of the hard drive holes where it belongs for asjs trip back. I would love to know what would happen if someone was to use DPC Latency checker to check for driver latency both before and after doing this crap removal from their G Why don't we start slamming them on their website?

G73jw touchpad driver bug workaround

I followed this tutorial for the dissassembly thank you to its author! The mouse would jump all over the place, etc. Thank you for the help. Also, please ensure the latest DirectX update is installed - Download details: What I was curious about was whether removing the tape from the g73 would cause the latency peaks to go away. My GS73sw did not come with the nice backpack that my son received in his smaller unit. My G73 had trackpad issues from day one.

I use this machine for work and cannot just send it back to ASUS. I've been following this thread for some time After updating the driver, I still have erratic cursor movement. SO i took a look at my enabled options.

Comments

Popular Posts